Easily vent your engines crankcase pressure with one of our handmade oil catch cans! This catch can nicely tucks away behind the passenger side strut tower and directly bolts to factory holes. When the tank is full, it can easily be drained in seconds without the use of any tools!
Please leave a note on your order if you would like the "TFF" filter cover plate to be left raw or anodized a different color, otherwise the filter cover will match the tank color.
- 1/8" Aluminum construction
- Internally baffled + stainless mesh inside
- Clears wiper motor
- Optional fluid level gauge -*not recommended if exhaust manifold is on passenger side*
- (2) -10AN fittings standard - *other fittings available by request*
- Quick drain plug - no tools required to drain tank
- Removable air filter
- Custom Anodizing now available
- Raw Aluminum | 1-3 Week
- Anodized | 2-4 Weeks