For S550 V8 Motors | GT GT350 GT500
*Tank will fit S550 V6 & EcoBoost Mustangs; different catch can hose lengths and fittings required*
Clean up the look of your engine bay and utilize wasted space with a True Focus Fabrication Combo Tank! This tank bolts directly into (2) factory mounting points with the provided hardware and fully replaces the OEM plastic coolant tank.
The oil catch can features internal baffeling & stainless mesh for superior air-oil separation, as well as a quick drain plug that requires no tools to drain. The TFF filter cover is easily removed for filter replacement and cleaning. Two AN lines can be ran from the back of the tank, directly to the PCV outlets located towards the front of the valve covers on both the driver and passenger sides. Included with the kit will be two Ford PCV to 10AN adapters as well as pre assembled hoses with 90 degree 10AN fittings.
The coolant expansion tank acts as a high fill point for the cooling system. Three factory coolant hoses attach to the barb fittings and the tank is pressurized with a billet aluminum radiator cap.
We are now happy to offer AN fittings and hose for all of our catch cans and oil coolers! Our selection of AN products can be found HERE
- Raw aluminum - Up to 2 weeks
- Anodized - Up to 3 weeks
- 1/8” TIG welded aluminum construction
- (2) -10AN catch can fittings standard (other sizes available by request- can add one week wait)
- Quick oil drain plug with swivel 90* barb fitting and drain hose
- Internally baffled catch can including stainless steel mesh
- Removable breather filter and cover
- Billet aluminum coolant tank pressure cap
- Coolant level sight glass
- Mounting hardware included
Optional Catch Can Hose Kit Includes:
- (2) Preassembled -10AN braided nylon hoses that run from the catch can to each valve cover
- 1/2" and 5/8" rubber caps for open intake barbs
- (2) PCV to -10AN fittings to connect oil catch can lines to valve covers - Simply remove your factory PCV fittings with pliers by turning them counterclockwise and then install the Billet PCV conversion fitting. Press the fitting into the valve cover and turn 1/2 turn clockwise then gently tighten the set screws. Check that the fittings feel tight then connect your pre made AN hoses from the catch can to the valve covers.
- Please leave a note on your order if you would like the "TFF" filter cover to be left raw, otherwise it will match the tank color. We are happy to add additional fittings or different sized fittings to this tank if needed. Please contact us before ordering special fittings.