True Focus Fabrication Parachute Mounts are designed for cars that are being pushed to the limit and are exceeding 150mph at the drag strip. This fully TIG welded bar bolts onto the factory crash bar location and fits under the stock rear bumper. The center bar exits the bumper just under the license plate, so drilling a 2" hole in your rear bumper will be required.
Purchase any Stroud Parachute with a drag parachute bar and receive 10% off your parachute by using the discount code "DRAGPACK"
- Fully TIG welded 1.5”x.120” & 1”x.095" mild steel tubing
- Fits behind stock bumper ( 2" hole will need to be drilled in rear bumper)
- Chromoly tubing interlocks
- 3/16" CNC Water Jet cut mounting plates
- Removable parachute pack mount
- Mounting hardware included
- Custom powder coat colors available by request
- Clears most drag wings
To install this parachute mount, first remove your rear bumper and foam crash bar from the car. Next, hold or clamp the parachute mount base onto the rear metal frame rail. Check that the bar is level and exactly centered on the frame rail (horizontally & vertically). Mark the locations of the 6 mounting holes and drill 1/2" holes through both layers of the crash bar. For the best results, start with a 1/8" or 1/4" drill bit then step up to a 1/2" bit, drilling at medium speed. Now install the parachute mount with the provided hardware and tighten all bolts. Mark on the inside of the rear bumper under license plate where the mount contacts the bumper and drill a 2" hole for the mount to pass through the bumper. Route parachute release cord and reinstall the bumper.
* This bar is not intended for street use - off-road use only *
• Raw finish | Up to 2 Weeks
• Powder coated | 2-4 weeks
Custom bash bars are available as well! Please email us at Contact@truefocusfab.com for custom work!