True Focus Fabrication Bash Bars are constructed of .095" x 1.5" mild steel. Our professionally MIG welded bars are durable, light weight, and aesthetically appealing. These bash bars are strong enough to hold up to light bumps, but designed to bend from medium to high level impacts. This creates a removable "crumple zone" that will absorb impacts and help prevent vehicle damage.
*All Bash Bars come in raw, unpainted steel only*
**If you choose "No Jacking Point" option on your bash bar, you will receive a single horizontal bar only (3 lower bars pictured will not be added)**
OEM front ducting may need to be removed for this bas bar to be installed.
- Fits under stock bumper with minimal trimming around jacking point
- Optional Tow Strap Mount & Center Jacking Point
- 3/16" CNC laser cut mounting plates
- Mounting hardware is included
- Optional bumper quick release mounts (requires two 3/4" holes to be drilled in bumper were OEM clips are normally located
Add a TFF Tow Strap - 6 Colors Available
- Raw Steel - Up to 4 weeks
DISCLAIMER: Some trimming may be required on aftermarket bumpers for proper fitment. This bar has not been tested with every bumper, so some modification may be necessary. This bar is not guaranteed to fit on vehicles that have previously been in an accident.
Custom bash bars and fill plates are available as well! Please email us at Contact@truefocusfab.com for custom work!